12/19/2006

tuesday december 19

today i noticed that one of the bills in my wallet had a streak of blood on it. my blood. this is a less sinister story than it sounds; it involves a finger pinched in one of those heavy downtown garbage bins and then my buying a beer in between paper-towel-bandaid changes. just one of those things, you know. anyway, so my blood is on this money. pretty much uncleanable. and it's not like you can throw it out. it can never be considered garbage. you could try to throw it in the trash and someone would be like 'hey guys, found some money mixed in with the garbage!' impossible. i guess you could burn it or something, but that's a bit extreme. point is: that bill will get traded around, passed from hand to hand, and will always have my blood on it.

so like, i hope i don't have aids or something, or they might name an epidemic after me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blood money indeed