3/13/2007

tuesday march 13

today i was waiting for a bus at dundas and richmond with my headphones on when i was asked by a random guy if the 12-wharncliffe bus had passed by in the last few minutes. i told him that it hadn't in the five minutes i'd been waiting at the stop, and put my headphones back on. then he told me that he was going to costa rica. i briefly mulled telling him that the 12-wharncliffe didn't go that far, but instead reluctantly took my headphones off and listened for several minutes while he regaled me with stories about his brother and sister-in-law living in costa rica and how they'd been peed on by monkeys, while my 2-dundas bus broke new records for tardiness.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

i think half the entries on here involve random bus stop encounters

the rest are dreams, spam emails, or strange sleeping circumstances

JDK said...

I would've like to see the appearance of Snarky Luke if he had opted for the Costa Rica comment.

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

I enjoyed this one so much I posted it on my blog!

Even my wife laughed when I read it aloud, and she hates everything (OK, not really).