9/10/2008

tuesday september 9

today i was buttoning up my shirt while getting dressed in the morning. when i reached the last button, near the collar, i thought that it felt a little different than normal, but chalked it up to being a shirt i didn't wear often, and wasn't used to. i didn't consider it again until arriving at work and passing by the coffee station, saying good morning to a couple co-workers. as i passed by them, i absentmindedly passed my hand by the top of my shirt and realized that, sure enough, i was exposing much more of my chest than usual. i quickly sat down in my cubicle and inspected the button situation, and sure enough, there were two on one side and one on the other, as i'd been one off on each button without noticing. i spent the next 90 seconds in the bathroom stall, redressing myself.

No comments: