11/11/2008

monday november 10

today i was in the dairy section of the grocery store when a young woman, wearing a perplexed look on her face, asked me: "do you know which cheese it is that's on sale?" unsure of why she'd choose to ask this question of me, since i hardly looked like a hardcore shopper, with only about five items in my basket, i was about to tell her that i had no idea. suddenly, i remembered that when i'd first picked up my basket, upon entering the store, there'd been a flier sitting in it. i quickly moved my groceries out of the way and fished out the flier, which, to my delight, had a giant picture of cheese on its cover. i casually passed it to her, silently pleased with my ability to drop knowledge on fellow shoppers, and left her to find the discounted cheese (black diamond!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks can be deceiving Luke...methinks you ARE a hardcore shopper.
6 of the posts on this page involve you buying or selling!

Are we dancing at woodhands!?!?

ps. yes, walmart is notorious for fights...i go there every friday night and argue with the MOD.

luke said...

only out of necessity, bianca, never for pleasure.

shopping, i mean, not dancing. obviously there will be dancing.

cali barbara said...

you left out, "oh then i banged her."