11/19/2008

tuesday november 18

today i received a handwritten card from the girl at the 'phone booth' store in westmount mall that i bought my phone from a few weeks back. upon reading it, i spent the next five minutes debating with myself over whether or not this was something they'd always do (as suggested by the somewhat formal nature of the message and the fact that the phone number included was the store's) or if this was an exceptional instance (as suggested by the handwriting, the personal detail at the end of the message, and the fact that, due to rogers problems, this girl had spent about two or three hours total helping me buy my phone). i'm still not entirely sure, though i'm leaning towards the former.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh butch...let me school you in the ways of women. :)
In these days when you can hardly get someone to answer their phone, a handwritten note from a girl DEFINITELY means she wants a piece of your manhood.

wood

hands

!

luke said...

i don't even know if that last bit is excitement about tonight or just dirty elaboration on your first point...

Anonymous said...

"dirty"? HAHAHAHAHA

if I wanted it to sound dirty I would have said

wood
then
hands

!