2/13/2009

thursday february 12

today i was watching the office and 30 rock on nbc. in between the two shows, nbc showed a promo for 30 rock, the show which was beginning in about 30 seconds. the clip showed a plethora of scenes and basically outlined the entire plot of the episode. being extremely anti-spoiler, even when it comes to light, barely serialized sitcoms, i closed my eyes, put both hands over my ears and begin to make random humming noises to block out the promo entirely. while the technique worked well, i was very glad that neither of my roommates happened to enter the room at this moment and see me doing an impression of a four year old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahaha, I do the same thing, Luke. Though I only do it if it's a promo for the next episode and I've got the previous episode Tivo'd. Those spoilers can be way worse!