3/30/2009

saturday march 28

today i returned home after having gone out, and attempted to unlock our front door, to no avail. a few days ago, our doors had been fixed, which at first resulted in my thinking that my key no longer worked; the first time i arrived home, post-'fix', i had to get my roommate to let me into the house. i eventually realized that my key was still functioning, but that turning it properly was just a much more difficult task than it previously had been. in this instance, even knowing that the key would eventually work, i fiddled with it for upwards of five or six minutes. with one roommate out of town and the other potentially out for the night, i was on the verge of imagining what it'd be like to spend the night on the porch when the key finally clicked into place.

No comments: