6/04/2010

thursday june 3

today i had a dream that i had traveled back in time to 2003. "i'm from the future! 2010!" i told people in the dream. when they asked me to prove it, i invited them to quiz me about the coming years, but they insisted i tell them something concrete. bizarrely, the only proof i could think to give them was that by 2010, a twitter account dedicated entirely to baseball's closers would exist (mlb trade rumors' @closernews page). upon waking up, i was irrationally annoyed that i hadn't provided these unknown dream-people dozens of other, more interesting snippets of "the future."

1 comment:

JDK said...

At least every week I have a dream that I traveled back in time, and invariably I entice them with future inventions that mostly just involve various iPods. Like, "There will be a device the size of a deck of cards, but half as tall, and it will store over 10,000 songs!"