1/29/2014

monday january 27

today i was running some errands while listening to my ipod, as i normally do. at one point, one podcast ended and i pulled my ipod out of my coat pocket to pick a new one. upon finding one and hitting play, i shoved my ipod back into my pocket and immediately felt something hit my leg. looking down, i realized that the ipod had fallen right through a hole in my coat pocket and was simply hanging there by the headphone cord, against my leg. while i was able to quickly untangle it and avoid further embarrassment, it was yet another reminder that i really ought to think about buying a new coat.

3 comments:

JDK said...

Your must have the best headphone cord ever since that 'pod didn't just rip it out and kiss the ground.

Unknown said...

Pahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Couldn't you just sew the hole shut in the pocket? Unless it's a really ugly coat.