1/20/2014

sunday january 19

today i anxiously skulked around my living room, constantly looking out the window for the 20 minutes before my pizza delivery arrived. normally i'd be a lot more chill about it, waiting for the delivery guy to call my phone to announce his arrival. but there have been a couple incidents recently -- one where a delivery guy missed my instruction not to try the doorbell, which i can't hear upstairs; another where the guy tried calling my phone but claimed there was a busy signal, even though i hadn't spoken to anyone on the phone all day. although i could've easily assigned blame to the delivery guys in both cases, i still felt a little guilty for making them wait longer than necessary, so i felt i had to make sure it didn't happen again today.

2 comments:

Mrs. Adams said...

I want better for you.

Signed,

Mom

JDK said...

BUT DID THE PIZZA ARRIVE? Good god, man, the suspense!