2/16/2014

saturday february 15

today i took a bus to belleville to visit my parents. since they were going to meet me at the bus station, i texted my mom a couple times in the morning to let her know that the bus was indeed running on time. the first one let her know that we'd left toronto, while the second one said the bus was in trenton, about 20-30 minutes from belleville. about five minutes after i sent the second text, i got a reply that read: "worng number... not expecting company." it was at this point i realized that, for whatever reason, my phone had deleted my mom's new belleville cell number and was using her old london number. in fact, this had happened to all my parents' contact info in my phone, leaving me no way to contact them. luckily, the bus arrived exactly on time.

No comments: