6/21/2014

friday june 20

today i came out of adelaide hall after seeing fuck buttons and felt so good moving around after standing still for four hours that i decided to just walk all the way home. having been at the show by myself and not having talked to anyone, it took me a while to figure out just how much the performance had affected my hearing, but as i walked past groups of people and realized that everything they were saying sounded muffled, it occurred to me that the show may have been the loudest i've ever attended. this was confirmed by several accounts on twitter, as i discovered later.

1 comment:

JDK said...

I have tickets for FBs and Cloud Nothings on the same goddamn night. Seeing FBs because they never ever come to North America whereas I'm sure CNs will be around. CNs are a great rock band but Slow Focus is just downright apocalyptically good.