8/04/2014

saturday august 2

today i got an automated call from rogers to confirm a sunday morning appointment to set up the internet and cable at my new apartment. unfortunately, the robo-voice delivering the details was a little off on my address, having swapped a 4 for a 3 in the house number. i called rogers back to make sure they had the correct address, but somehow altering one digit meant they had to push back my appointment from the 8-10am window to the 2-4pm window, which left me pretty miffed. even if they had to cancel my initial appointment and create a new one as a result of their typo, how would there not still be an opening between 8-10? what would the technician who had been supposed to go five doors down be doing instead during that time now?? c'mon, rogers.

No comments: