8/05/2014

sunday august 3

today i decided to head back to my old house to clean my room and take care of a couple loose ends. knowing that a rogers technician was due at my new apartment between 2-4pm to set up my internet and cable, i walked over to my old place around noon. about three minutes after i arrived, i received a call from the rogers guy telling me that he was running ahead of schedule and could come by now to install everything. wow what luck! after walking all the way back home to meet him, i waited around for 15 minutes for him to show up out front. nothing. finally, he called me, wanting to know where i was. as it turns out, when i called to correct my address yesterday, they fixed one digit and somehow changed another, so now he was 200 numbers away from my address rather than the mere 10 he would have been had i not called at all. he ended up finding his way to my place and finishing the job anyway, because he was a pro, but... c'mon, rogers.

No comments: