6/06/2015

sunday may 31

today i went the ossington for trivia. at one point, i headed down to the bathroom, leaving my beer about a third full on the bar. when i came back, my beer was gone and a new, full one (clearly lighter than the one i’d been drinking) was in its place. additionally, as i walked back to the bar, i saw someone who had been ordering drinks at the bar near my stool take what looked like a third-full dark beer back to his table. based on my observations, it was probably reasonable to assume that the guy accidentally took my beer back to his table instead of his new one, but i found it very hard to believe he wouldn’t have immediately come back and swapped them if that had been the case. as it was, i waited about three minutes, asked a couple people nearby if the new beer was theirs, then shrugged and started drinking it myself.

No comments: