12/01/2008

sunday november 30

today i was home by myself and sitting with our cat in the living room, watching football. all of the sudden, i heard several loud crashes from the kitchen, which sounded alarmingly like breaking dishes. when the noises subsided and it became clear that i'd have to go investigate, my first concern wasn't the mess and the prospect of cleaning it up, but rather that my roommates would hold me responsible for whatever had happened in the kitchen, despite my being on the other side of the house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay no, you were talking to me not watching football with the cat.

luke said...

sometimes i multitask.

Rakhee said...

SO WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!

luke said...

oh dishes stacked too high and too precariously all came crashing down. a broken plate here, a broken bowl there. you know, that game.