5/19/2014

saturday may 17

today i ran a couple errands and was caught off guard by how many strangers talked to me in the streets. whether it was people asking for money, people being weirdos, or the lady outside dufferin mall calling me "sweetie," four or five different strangers addressed me in less than an hour. although i originally believed everyone was just being unusually outgoing, it occurred to me after the fact that i didn't have headphones on while running today's errands, as i normally do. so maybe people are talking to me all the time and i just never notice it.

1 comment:

JDK said...

I used to wear black earbuds but no one ever saw them and just thought I was an asshole. So I bought a new pair with a bright blue cord, broadcasting the universal "DO NOT INTERRUPT MY PODCAST" signal.