9/19/2014

tuesday september 16

today i opened my freezer and did a double-take when i saw that the ristorante pizza i brought home yesterday was actually spinaci rather than the pepperoni pesto one i'd believed i was buying. even though the colour schemes on the boxes are pretty similar and i must have just accidentally grabbed the wrong one, i was so caught off guard by the mixup that i actually considered the possibility that someone swapped pizzas in my basket at the grocery store when i wasn't looking. anyway, it's not like the spinach one is terrible or anything, but there's a reason why it always seems to be the last one left in the grocery store when frozen pizzas are on sale.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT IS TERRIBLE

Cosmostologist said...

No, it's my favourite and they always sell out first, because it's awesome and remember how I won pizza club? I think I know pizza.