- accidentally entered the queen station on the southbound side, rather than northbound, then was too lazy to switch over, opting instead to take it a couple extra stops to st. george instead of bloor-yonge.
- remembered during the subway ride that there were shuttle buses running from st. george station, and decided i wanted to avoid them.
- got off at st. patrick station, only to discover that dundas and university was a mess of construction (i don’t even know if the dundas streetcar was officially detouring, but it looked like it would have to be).
- walked up to queen’s park and college to catch a westbound college streetcar home.
- realized in retrospect that it would’ve been a much easier ride home if i’d looked anything up beforehand.
today i attempted to take the ttc home from queen and yonge, and did the following things:
posted by Luke Adams at 1:33 AM