5/25/2020

saturday may 23

today i noticed a wasp inside my house. after a struggle that was frankly more protracted than it needed to be due to my decision to only use a single small sheet of paper towel (and my poor aim with that paper towel), i killed it.

moments later, i noticed a second wasp on the other side of the house. deciding i'd had enough death for today, i instead opted to trap this one using a drinking glass and a sheet of paper, eventually setting it free outside. this process was, of course, even more drawn out than my previous battle, but was ultimately successful. taking this pacifist approach with the second wasp left me feeling much better about myself, though i couldn't help but imagine the first one looking down from wasp heaven being like "wtf, man?"

No comments: