4/18/2016

wednesday february 24

today i got a call from fido during my work day, encouraging me to take advantage of new deals that included things like buying a land line or getting a second cell phone. although i had no interest in doing any of these things, i was reluctantly talked into letting the guy give his spiel rather than just turning him down right away. my willingness to do so must have made him think i was a real pushover, because after i continued to turn down his offers, he refused to take no for an answer, launching into another spiel and then asking me again if i was interested. this happened multiple times, and nearly pushed me to the point of just hanging up on him before i was finally able to politely end the conversation and escape without committing to anything.

No comments: