3/01/2020

sunday march 1

today i was expecting a co-worker to drop off a laptop at my place at 4:15pm. at 4:14pm, my doorbell rang and i got up to answer it.

as i approached the front door, i could see him setting something on the ground outside, then turning around and walking away, which i was not expecting at all. my co-worker was just going to leave the laptop sitting outside, not sticking around to say hi or to even confirm that i got it? truly bizarre behaviour.

i quickly walked up to the door and swung it open to make sure i caught him before he was gone, realizing as he heard me and turned around that this was actually the delivery guy who was dropping off my goodfood box for the week. my co-worker arrived three minutes later and, as expected, stuck around for a chat rather than just nicky-nine-doorsing me.

No comments: